Drop product in here
|• Thoroughly updated pretexts: Concise, point-wise overview of all the chapters, including high-yield points, many more mnemonics and flow diagrams have been provided. A lot of additions/modifications have been made, especially to the chapters on Genetics, Inborn Errors of Metabolism, Infectious Diseases, and Immunisation.
• Addition of a new chapter: A new chapter on Musculoskeletal System (Chapter 19), from which many questions are asked in PGMEE, has been incorporated, containing concise pretext as well as authentic questions with explanatory answers with references from standard textbooks.
• Image-based MCQs: Keeping in mind the current pattern of examinations, author has included over 200 potential image-based MCQs to prepare you for the same. Image-based questions have been presented along with the pretext for ‘integrated approach’.
• Latest updates: All the latest updates in the field of pediatrics, which are potential upcoming questions, have been highlighted in the respective chapters
• MCQs: Over 2,500 MCQs comprising updated questions from NBE pattern up to January 2017, AIIMS upto November 2016, PGI up to December 2016 and state-based MCQs up to December 2016 have been included. MCQs have been arranged chronologically with the recent ones highlighted so as to make the students familiar with the current trend.
• Authentic explanations: Explanations have been provided from the latest edition of standard textbooks with references. Controversial MCQs have been explained in detail, discussing each option and excluding the incorrect ones for instituting analytical skills in students.
• Annexures: Important high-yielding topics requiring last-minute revision, like developmental milestones, salient features of important Metabolic disorders, important genetic syndromes, list of ‘Most commons’, and many more have been included in annexures.
• Includes DVD with Live lectures on Neonatology (Latest Neonatal Resuscitation guidelines) and Pediatric Orthopedics. Interactive discussion of Dr Apurv Mehra and Dr Meenakshi Bothra Gupta with toppers on strategy for PGMEE and how to approach Image-based questions has also been included.
• Colored plates of image-based questions have also been provided to help in their better identification and interpretation and make them easier to remember.
|Dimensions||27.94 x 21.59 cm|