Drop product in here
In this ninth edition, author has added lot of diagrams and flow charts to make learning interesting and easier. Another salient feature of this edition is the updating of appropriate authentic references from standard textbooks particularly in regard to the controversial questions so that reader gets all the relevant information under one roof. Other salient features of the current edition are:
• The book has been fully colored so as to enhance its visual appeal for the readers.
• The book has been thoroughly updated keeping in sync with the recent exam questions.
• Important new topics pertaining to recent exam questions (like blood transfusion, genetic diagnosis of disorders etc) have been incorporated.
• Large numbers of images have been added with the theory so as to increase the grasp over image-based questions being asked in different examinations.
• A new feature “Golden points” has been added before the chapter review so as to facilitate last minute revision prior to the exams.
• Every chapter has the presence of an annexure containing the information required for the extra edge in the exams.
• Special boxes “Mnemonic”, “Recent exam questions”, “Key points” and “Concept” have been placed regularly in the text so as to highlight important facts.
Author has fully revised the book and corrected the typographical and some other errors present in the previous editions with plenty of addition in vital information under the heading of ‘Concept’, ‘Info’ and ‘Subject Links’ at multiple places in almost all the chapters in the book.
Questions from latest entrance examinations of AIIMS have been added. Several other questions have been incorporated from PGI, DNB and other state PG entrance examinations. In some topics, there are contradictions between different books. In such a situation, author has quoted the text from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 18th edition.
|Dimensions||27.94 x 21.59 cm|