Ethics, Integrity And Aptitude 9789385880148
100 in stock (can be backordered)
This book is meant for aspirants of the Civil Services Mains examination – General Studies Paper IV. It comprehensively covers the syllabus and helps aspirants in in-depth preparation for this paper. Written by the Director of a successful coaching institute, this text benefits from the fact that author teaches this subject to students and his day-to-day interaction gives him the required insights into the students’ requirements.
1. Learning Objectives defined at the beginning of each chapter
2. Boxed items to explain key concepts
3. Bulleted conclusions to chapters for a quick recap
4. Practice Questions at the end of each chapter
5. Thoughtfully prepared Mini Cases
6. Two sets of thirty case studies each, followed by questions, at the end of the book
7. Previous Years’ Questions – 2013 and 2014
8. Annexure containing Terms and Terminology, Human Values, Ethics in Governance, Code of Conduct for Political Parties and so on
|Dimensions||24 × 18 × 24 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.