June-2021 Term-end Examination tentatively scheduled from 15th June, 2021 have been postponed due to outburst and infectious growth of second wave of Corona virus (Covid 19). The next schedule of this term-end examination will be announced shortly. However, online link for submission of the examination form by the students for June-2021 Term-end Examination is now open along with the schedule and necessary instructions/guidelines thereof. The students may submit online examination form accordingly.
PRE-REQUISITE FOR SUBMISSION OF EXAM FORM:
- Required numbers of assignment(s), as applicable for the course(s) filled for appearing in the TEE, have been submitted.
- Registration for the course(s) is valid and not time barred.
- Minimum duration for appearing in course(s) has been completed.
- Bachelor Degree Programmes students may please note that the exam of the courses in a particular group (Group1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6) are conducted on same day, date and time. In case, date and time of exam for two courses is same but the courses are of different years/semester, it will not be considered as Cla
- sh and no request for change in date/session will be considered.
INSTRUCTIONS AND GUIDELINES
Student who failed to appear in the Term-end-examination, June 2020 and December 2020 (held in September 2020 and February 2021) respectively, and their validity of registration is expiring in December 2020, for this purpose, their validity of registration has been extended upto June 2021 as a onetime measure.
At the time of filling of the examination form, if registration is not found valid, or course(s) for which you are eligible for appearing in the June 2021Term-end Examination is not reflected in the drop-down box, you are advised to approach Registrar SRD ([email protected]) or phone no. 011-29571301.
Answer to the question paper will only be accepted in the language (s) in which the programe is offered. Answer script attempted in any other language will be not evaluated and cancelled without any information. However, students have an option to attempt the examination of the course (s) in Hindi medium irrespective of registration of the same in English medium (except for language programmes) .
December 2020 Term-end Examination result is being uploaded on IGNOU website (www.ignou.ac.in) in phase manner. In case, the result of any course(s) is not declared on or before the last date of submission of online exam form, you are advised to fill the exam form without waiting for the complete result to avoid future consequences.
REFUND OF EXCESS/UNSECCUSSFUL EXAMINATION FEE
- In case of excess and unsuccessful payment, the student is required to approach bank to take the charge back after the issuance of Hall Ticket.
- The result shall be withheld/cancelled for the students who have taken back the examination fee through charge back process form the concerned bank
- The excess/unsuccessful fee amount will be refunded to the account from which the payment was made after due verification of records of the concerned bank.