- Product Information: The terms and conditions will usually provide detailed information about the products being sold, including their descriptions, prices, and any applicable taxes or fees.
- Payment Terms: The terms and conditions will also specify how payments are to be made, including the accepted methods of payment, and any additional fees that may be charged for certain types of transactions.
- Shipping and Delivery: The terms and conditions will typically outline the shipping and delivery process, including estimated delivery times, shipping fees, and any applicable taxes or customs duties.
- Returns and Refunds: The terms and conditions will specify the conditions under which products can be returned or refunded, including any time limits or conditions that must be met
- Intellectual Property: The terms and conditions will typically include information about intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark protections.
- Liability and Dispute Resolution: The terms and conditions will specify any limitations of liability, as well as the process for resolving any disputes that may arise between the customer and the online store.
It’s always a good idea to carefully read and understand the terms and conditions before making a purchase from an online store, so that you are fully aware of your rights and obligations as a customer.